Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Decor: Stalking Stuffer

Best Santa ever, Mr. Holder!
It's been two years so I may as well update my blog. I've noticed some VERY lovely Christmas decoration post from some of my Facebook friends, so I thought I would steal a few and show them off. I'll go ahead and feed my ego first by showing off my Holiday salt and pepper shaker collections. This collection was NOT intentional and DO NOT buy me another set (Although I must say thank you to my Mom, Rosie for gifting me with the cutest turkey salt and pepper shakers ever)

Next up is a lovely capture of my mother Rosie's dinning room Christmas arrangement. Check out the cute Santa hat chair covers. Darling isn't it? Mom has tons of Christmas decoration goodies and I am sure she could open a shop to sell all of the cute items she has discovered over the years. But that ain't happening! She also has three really cute little doormen waiting to greet you when you walk up to her front door. This lady get's into the season, ok? 

Look familiar? This is my sister's very traditional dining room, the decor is simple yet warm and inviting and very reminiscent of my mother's even though they are thousands of miles of apart. Great minds think alike!


This beautiful tree belongs to 
my friend Lori…according to her hubs, this tree has about a thousand or so lights on it and has been carefully twined through each branch. I love the glow!




saw this little guy “Chewie” on my friend Veronica’s FB page and could not resist! Who wouldn't want a  hug from this fella under the mistletoe?




Keep it simple and elegant says it all for jazz vocalist and dear friend Breggett...












Oh my gosh look at this little trio of penguins! My friend Al has truly captured the whimsical side of the holidays with these cutie pie penguins!

A Mom’s dedication shows through her creative holiday gifts for her daughter’s class. Beautiful Brandy!



My sister from another Mister, writer, actor, director, teacher, Stephen holds a nice glass of holiday cheer in his hand! 







 











How can you not love Christmas in Honolulu? Butterbean’s god-mother Carol Ann shows us the true meaning of a Hawaiian Christmas. Mahalo!








I’m just gonna put this out there…is that a Dallas Cowboy's themed tree, Stewart Family?




Magical Mikki and Angelo, just magical. This spectacular vision of Christmas spirit illuminates the boisterous and loving household of two wonderful co-workers and their awesome 5, yup, count’em five outstanding and precious children.




That's it for this year. Thank you to all of my friends and family who allowed me to share their creativity in celebrating the season! 
Happy Birthday Jesus,Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All so Beautiful..Thanks for the shout out!
Love you Lil Sis

 
Google